It would be lovely to meet up for a cup of tea and a chat too!
I really do love a good cup of tea, so happy to meet up to discuss your requirements for video or film and I’ll bring the biscuits too!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a video cost?
Well, to start with, if you could have a think about the following pointers below as that will help identify your business needs and tailor your video to your given budget.
- What is your budget with this project?
- What is it that you are aiming to achieve with a video?
- Why do you want to do this?
- Where are the videos to be filmed? (location – in more than one place?)
- What type of video are you after? Explainer, Animation – motion graphics, (Voice-over narration by member of staff, explainer, type of music, professional voice-over, etc)
- What is the timeline for filming and completion?
- What is the purpose of the video?
- Have you a ‘call to action’?
- How long are you looking for the video to last for? (for sales purposes – we would recommend it to be, short and sweet, no more than 2 minutes ideally)
- Have you a chosen music track?
- Who is to appear in the video, i.e if they are to be talking to camera? and … make sure that whoever appears talking to camera is confident and more importantly, that they actually want to appear in the video in the first place!
- Who will be writing the script(s)? (would you like help with this?)
- Practice practice and practice your lines and script?
- Have you a YouTube channel? Have you social media setup for video? Have you a Vimeo account?
I am interested in a documentary or tv series, what next?
Lets meet up for a pot of tea, and have a chat about your requirements. I love to work on projects for tv, online … Amazon for example.
Can you help storyboard our video idea with us?
Yes, certainly and more than happy to, it’s what I do best!
Is video marketing really important?
Video marketing has been unanimously chosen as one of the rising stars in marketing corridors, thanks to social integration and investments by Internet giants. It is gaining a vital place in the marketing plans of all major companies to connect with consumers, engage with them and convert them into paying customers.
Do we need Biscuits for our meeting?
Yes, we do! Say no more!
What do I need to do to prepare for a video?
Firstly I will establish your ideas, goals and what you would like to achieve with a video with a call to action in place.
Then a storyboard and where and when the video to be filmed and also the length of the video too. (Promo videos tend to be no more than 2 minutes in length!)
Always, think of the ‘end game’ i.e what your call to action is going to be, for most businesses that is directing their video to their website, having a YouTube channel, Vimeo channel and social media outlets which are paramount for video, I can help with this too, so no need to worry.
With your budget in mind, I can help you achieve your aims.
Let’s continue this chat over tea!