Film, Video Production.

1) Approval/amendments of draft footage.
A draft version of the footage will be forwarded to you for your review. This draft may receive two sets of minor revisions only (this is included in the original cost). Further revisions or a major re-edit will incur additional cost. If required, stills of the shoot are available at an additional cost.

2) A deposit of 15% is payable before commencement of the project. The remaining 85% will be invoiced on completion of filming. Our payment terms are strictly 14 days from date of invoice.

2a) When working on an hourly rate for filming, editing or consultancy basis, a deposit of £400 is required prior to commencement of work. Once this has been received work will commence. 

2b) The full and final version video MP4 file(s) will be sent to you via WeTransfer, once final payment has been received in the bank via BACS.

3) If you cancel 2 weeks or more before commencement of filming I will retain the deposit paid.

4) In the event of a cancellation by us the deposit shall be returned.

5) It is your responsibility to obtain permission from all personnel present, no liability can be taken for personnel refusing to allow their image or audio to be used.

6) If you want meto film from a position not on your premises you must get permission for this, including permissions to film in the street if required. Written permission from you will be required prior to filming.

7) I shall not be liable to you for any failure to fulfil our obligations under the agreement where failure arises as a result of an event or circumstance beyond our control.

8) I rely on the accuracy of the information you give me and take no responsibility for checking it.

9) If you wish to change the filming date I insist on 3 weeks notice to mutually agree a new date.

10) I shall be entitled to sub-contract at my discretion.

11) I am entitled to utilise material for promotion of my business.

12) You are required to select the specific platform you wish your video to be broadcast through.

13) Notwithstanding any other provision in this agreement, my liability to you for death or injury resulting from my negligence or that of employees, agents or sub-contractors for whom I have vicarious liability shall not be limited.

14) I shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss you may suffer, even if the loss is reasonably foreseeable or I have been advised of the possibility of you incurring it including without limitation any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill.

Get in touch

Have any questions? Use the form below to drop us a message.